Sunday, August 30, 2009

Times are changing, verily.

So I didn't get a chance to watch the Bills game too intently, considering I was in the middle of a fantasy draft, and oh, by the way, I just moved into college and still haven't gotten a routine in place for Steeler games.

In relation to my moving into college, I've joined the Pitt Sports Network and I'm trying out as a broadcaster/blogger. If all goes as planned, this blog will be moved to PSN and I may also cover the Pitt Panthers. I just don't have the ability right now to work for PSN and run my own Steeler blog in the meantime. This should help explain the no updates and hopefully get things rolling for the regular season.

Oh yeah, football:
The Steelers rocked the Bills' world last night. I think we all knew that. The first team is ready for the regular season. No doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment